Buying a ticket to php[tek] includes access to all 3 days of the main conference (May 21st-23rd) as well as breakfast & lunch each day, swag bag goodies, plus access to all evening activities. We currently offer three types of tickets, based upon your situation:
- If your company is buying your ticket, or even paying your salary while you are at the conference, then you should be using the corporate rate. This helps support the conference and allows us to offer the lower ticket prices to other attendees.
- If you are buying your own ticket and taking vacation to attend, or if you are an independent consultant, please feel free to use this reduced rate, but we reserve the right to double-check these registrations.
- Are you a student, whether in college, high school, or otherwise? We think that coming to a conference is a great way to extend your education and we want to further that, so we have extended rock bottom pricing for students. In order to be able to do this, we will be checking for an active student-id or other documentation for any registration made this way.
We also have two additional events that you can buy separate tickets for (You must buy a main conference pass before purchasing these add ons). You can see these on the online schedule. They are:
- Tutorial Day
- On May 20th, one day before the main conference starts, will be our traditional tutorial day. This day features 6 separate 3 hour+ long sessions that get truly in-depth into specific topics. They are a great way to go deeper than a traditional conference session allows.
- Training Day
- New to this year’s tek, on May 19th, the day even before training day, we will be offering a day-long “Jump Start” introduction course to PHP. This is perfect to introduce people to the world of PHP, and prepare them for learning more during the rest of the conference. (Bring your own laptop)
All conference sales are final and non-refundable, but can be transferred to a third party (such as a friend or coworker) at no cost, provided that you do not charge that person more than you paid for for the ticket.
1 Early Bird Ticket sales end on Feb 15th, 2014